Hi, all Ranjan from Ghost team here now present to you our 1st Official oreo 8.1 with No bug at all its maintained by one of our teammate Vimal Balaji. now lets start and jump to the topic.
Now thanks to our teammates, friends, tester and most imp our hatter too who think we are nothing. I think there is nothing wrong to give proper credit to All who help us in building this ROM and make OREO dreams comes True!!!!
Special thanks to– @AbhirajS, Bishnu(@DareD3vil),@Nikesh001, @hridayhs,@haran2003,@highwaystar,@EdvardoNoyer and whoever helped us to bring up Oreo, please forgive me if I forgot any name, message me personally and I will update the post with proper credits.And I would like to thanks our all hardcore tester too, they are always ready to boom and notify each and every single bug of oreo builds, thank you guys, without you bugless oreo was not possible.
Thanks to – Potlapalli, Leo Messi, Yousef Algadri,manuraj Gowda, DucHai, Ashok, Mk Virus, Louise Lee, subh, suvam Das, Ayush Kakkar etc and sorry if a name is not in list forgive me for that.
Now jump to the main part to discuss ROM, Bugs, Glitch etc so let’s start friend.
I am happy to announce our 1st OFFICIAL Cardinal-AOSP ROM BASED ON ANDROID 8.1 OREO
worldgiz.com or GHOST Developer not responsible for any kind of damage or any mess. we are not forcing you to do this .this rom is tested by 20+ Tester more than 20+ times so you can feel safe while flashing. if anything goes wrong you can drop your problem in the comment section as well as report in our Telegram channel.
Read the full POST! Be Respectful to every alternative and don’t arouse ETAs, it’s considered as being rude!
you can check these post to
Cardinal-AOSP could be a Custom ROM that was initially supported AOSPB, then we tend to modified our mind and rebased it to AOSP-RRO, to induce higher compatibility with most of the devices. And currently, we tend to square measure supported AOSP on oreo. the most aim of this ROM is to bring stock AOSP expertise the maximum amount as potential whereas maintaining performance, smoothness and sensible battery backup. I hope that you will all love this project, and help us, form it even a lot of higher. Meanwhile, all of our sources are publically offered on our Github. we tend to conjointly do own a Google+ Community, wherever you’ll be able to…. uhm… you know, do what all others do at forums and communities! Hope you get pleasure from your keep and like our work on Cardinal-AOSP.
Redmi 4/4x ROM 8.1 OFFICIAL Cardinal-AOSP
• QS Tiles
• Cardinal logo on status bar • Signature spoofing support for MicroG • Comes with Pixel/Stock theme
• Comes with Margarita substratum theme • Reboot to recovery/bootloader in power menu • Ringtones from Pixel
• Allow lower temp for night light • Accept All files over Bluetooth option • Volume Adjustments Sound
• Add SystemUI Tuner features into Wings • Disabled RescueParty • Enable Custom shapes option on Launcher3
• Enable Developer option by default • Launcher3 Gestures • Screenshot sound toggle • Reset Battery Stats• Ship with Jelly browser • L/R IME/Music Cursors• VoLTE icon toggle• DND Tile enhancements• HSPA+ icon
• Add/Remove tiles with one click
• Wake on Plug• Sensor block-per package• In call vibrations
• Secured QS• QS title visibility• Custom QS layout configuration• Headsup toggle• Headsup whitelist/blacklist
• IME Selector notification toggle• Battery light/Notification light options• Network traffic meter• DT2S on Statusbar
• Volume button wake• Volume button music control• Dynamic software Navigation bar/Hardware keys toggle
• Pixel Navbar animation• Accidental touch• Button backlight controls• Custom Key rebindings• Option to Disable Home key when ringing
• option to hide lock screen shortcut on secured lockscreen• Lockscreen media art toggle• Option to unlock with FP directly after reboot• Fingerprint Authentication vibration toggle
• Clear all FAB option
OFFICIAL Cardinal-AOSP By Ghost
All previous Bugs are solved in this build such as Video playback issue, Video lag issue, Gallery App issue, Battery Stats does not update while charging issue all are fixed now. still you fount any Bug report us on telegram t.me/redmi4official
We recommend to take complete backup and proceed. Make sure you have Oreo supported TWRP.
Step 1- Download Cardinal Os, Gapps (if you already downloaded than no need to download GApps again)
Step -2 Download firmware v28 available on our Telegram channel
Step -3 Now you are ready to go to TWRP (you can switch off phone then press all key together for TWRP)
Step -4 Now press Wipe – Advance wipe and select System, Dalvik, Cache, Data and swipe to wipe.
Step – 5 Flash firmware v28 if It is Necessary (if You are coming from N based Roms else no need to flash )
Step -6 Flash ROM, Gapps by Selecting Install when it Show Sucess than wipe Dalvik, cache again press reboot
Step – 7 Wait now it will take some time to Boot in Cardinal, Enjoy !!!!
AOSP Official Builds: Click Here
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-01-18
website owner- @tecgoal