HiRedmi 4/4x user I’m your friend Ranjan from Ghost team, as you acknowledge we have a tendency to area unit working laboriously on our device redmi 4/4x aka Santoni. some of the days past as I detain mind everyone additionally as Maine collectively happy with our N, based totally memory and not puzzling over 8.0 or 8.1. as a result of Team GHOST developers who produce this realizable for all.
I am glad to introduce you PixelExperience ROM 8.1 Based On Android Oreo By Ghost.
Pixel Experience ROM 8.1 [OFFICIAL] Based On Oreo
Upstreamed to 3.18.110 Merged Latest Caf Tag Eas Added (Thanks to @wuffz) HALs updated to the latest CAF tag Fixed Vilte (Video Call over LTE) (Thanks to @Nikesh001) Fixed Data Call bug for dual sim (Thanks to @Nikesh001) Update Oreo Blobs from Nokia 6 8.1 & Remove Unused Blobs (Thanks to @riteshsaxena) Fixed Noise Cancellation Improve Performance
* Your guarantee is/will be void.
* Worldgiz.com not to blame for bricked devices, dead SD cards whereas flashing PixelExperience redmi4/4x rom.
* Do some analysis if you’ve got any problems concerning options swallowed throughout this ROM
* Before flashing it! you’re selecting to form these modifications, and if
* You purpose the finger at gymnospermous tree State for messing up your device, I’ll mock you.
Read the total POST! Be Respectful of each variable and don’t arouse ETAs, it’s thought of as being rude!
[Pixel Experience] ROM [OFFICIAL]
An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuff (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
you can check these post to
- Bugs are solved in this Liquid Remix ROM 8.1 build still you found any Bug report us on telegram – t.me/r4xofficial
- OR Follow us for the latest update on Telegram – GhostSupport
We recommend to take complete backup and proceed. Make sure you have Oreo supported TWRP.
Step 1- Download PixelExperience Rom, Gapps (No need gapps Already included in the Rom)
Step -2 Download firmware v35(UPDATED) –Click Here
Step -3 Now you are ready to go to TWRP (you can switch off phone then press all key together for TWRP)
Step -4 Now press Wipe – Advance wipe and select System, Dalvik, Cache, Data and swipe to wipe.
Step – 5 Flash firmware v35 if It is Necessary (if You are coming from N based Roms else no need to flash )
Step -6 Flash ROM, Gapps by Selecting Install when it Shows Sucess than wipe Dalvik, cache again press reboot
Step – 7 Wait now it will take some time to Boot into PixelExperience ROM redmi4/4x, Enjoy !!
NOTE – YOU HAVE TO ENABLE BATTEY LIGHT (LED NOTIFICATION) FROM SETTING BY DEFAULT IT MAY BE DISABLED SO BEFORE REPORTING THIS AS BUG KINDLY ENABLE IT FROM SETTING, WHERE THIS OPTION LOCATED? KINDLY CHEK SCREENSHOT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: AOSP
Hit thanks, button xda if you want to support Developer it Boost Us a Lot-Here
Last Updated 2018-05-27
website owner- @tecgoal