- Improper handling of Memory Card – Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Android phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Malfunction/Corruption to System File – Corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored in your Android phone and SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes photos, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance toRetrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones by using Android Data Recovery software.
How To Get Back Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
Android Data Recovery Software
is perfect Xiaomi Redmi Phone Data Recovery software
, which is designed toRecover Lost/Deleted Files from any Xiaomi Redmi Phones such as Redmi 4, 4A, 4X, Redmi Pro, Redmi 1S, Redmi Prime, Redmi 3S, 3S Plus, 3S Prime, Redmi 2, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Note 4X, Note 4G, Mi Max 2, 3X, Mi Max, Mi 5, Mi 6 Plus, Mi 6, Mi 5c, Redmi 4 Prime, Mi Mix, 5S Plus, 5S, Mi 3, Mi 4, MiPad, etc.
It doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data whether it is cracked screen, broken phone, virus infected, factory reset, ROM flashing, etc, this Xiaomi Data Recovery software is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, whatsapp chat history, notes, call/voice recordings, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this Redmi Phone data recovery tool is that it can Rescue files from Xiaomi Redmi Phone’s internal as well as external memory (SD card). The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Xiaomi Redmi Phones Data Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure Mi Data Recovery tool through which you can restore deleted data from any Xiaomi phones and other several Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, water damaged, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery of data stop using your Xiomi phones. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Erased Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted/Lost Data from Xiaomi Redmi/Mi Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap onOK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.